well hello again fellow music afficionados, here is the indie band of the day. they're called ''Billie the Vision and the Dancers'' and they are so fantastic it's crazy. i listen to their music on a daily basis now that i've discovered them and since the day i found them while searching hundreds of videos for the most unheard of bands, i have never been so proud to announce a band. so here is the band info:
Billie the Vision & the Dancers is a Swedish indie band with roots in Malmö, Blekinge, Dalarna and Argentina. The band recorded the first album I Was So Unpopular in School and Now They're Giving Me This Beautiful Bicycle in the spring of 2004. They produce their albums through the company Love will pay the Bills. Free mp3 files of all five albums are available through their website, with an appeal for donations in return. Their song, Summercat, was used in an advert for Spanish lager makers, Estrella Damm. The band were also included in the advert, performing in Menorca. The first airing of the Barcelona based beer companies advert was in Spain, 2009. It first aired in the UK in the Spring of 2012.BtV&tD got together in Malmö, Sweden during the recordings of the first album in the spring of 2004. The singer Lars Lindquist had some songs for a solo project but one person wasn't enough, he thought. Over the months of recording he persuaded some of his friends and others to be a part of the project.
- Silvio Arismendi - percussion (2005–present)
- Maria Carlsson - bass (2004–present)
- John Dunsö - acoustic guitar, vocals, piano (2004–present)
- Sofia Janninge - percussion, violin, vocals (2004–present)
- Jon Lindquist - drums (2008–present)
- Lars Lindquist - vocals, tambourine (2004–present)
- Lisa Haglind - accordion, trumpet, synths (2004–2008)
- Frida Brattgard – trumpet, accordion (2008–present)
- Gustav Kronkvist - electric guitar (2004–present)
and now, here are the links, the first is to their song ''anywhere but there'' whichi s my personal favorite, the second is to their song '' i miss you '' and the third is to their live performance of their song ''summercat ''